Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Game Ryte Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Kobar(Osis Lyner, Drimm Roland) is a FAG! New site is redrefraction.smfnew.com

Latest News and Update List

Unfortunate
    Unfortunate
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆

Character sheet
    Latest News and Update List Left_bar_bleue0/0Latest News and Update List Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Latest News and Update List Empty Latest News and Update List

Post by Unfortunate

The past 1-2 weeks, I have been remodeling a house and it was hard for me to even get time to come onto the server and even onto the forums. I have seen some people worried about the server and about the lack of players. There is going to be a problem right now. Do we want to stick with a Download client or do we go with an RS-PS.org webclient? The choice is up to you guys. If we go to the RS-PS webclient, I will find a new server and code all the basics that we already have in ours and just start from there.

What is needed for the server?

1)Fix NPC Drops. The rate of drops and the amounts are way to high for an economically stable server. I will reduce the amounts of different items and reduce the chance of getting the "Rarer Items."

2)Customs to be released. The customs will be released with their own shop. I have them coded into the server so all I need to do is add bonuses and tie some odds and ends together to give the finalized touch.

3)Create a VIP Rank. Although this has never been discussed and it is not promised to be completed, We can add this new rank. All we would do is create a special place called the "VIP Lounge" where all your fellow VIP friends can hangout, Train, Skill and even PK! We would just add the monsters that are requested for the section and make a custom spot as the Wilderness.

Please comment on these above ideas and tell me what you think could help the server in this string of updates. I can start working on them Thursday, Since I will be free. Friday I will be busy until the next week and I can then code for that week.

These updates WILL be finished by June 30th, 2011.

Thanks for Reading!

Unfortunate
    Share this post on: reddit

Flag80

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 pm by Flag80

i think that all of the ideas are great but i also think that u should add thieving
    Mod James

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:38 pm by Mod James

Theivning is already in, just find some men/women to steal from, and if you can make your way to ardy theres some stalls there
    Mr Rainbow

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:47 am by Mr Rainbow

Here's my opinion:

1: go with a webclient.
    2: create the VIP rank.

Also, a small update of my own - i will be getting my old laptop back on friday! The next thing i have to work on is getting my dad to bring in the wifi on his isp. Then i can give a higher level of attention to GRS.

Thanks
    Danny

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 am by Danny

i think that we can better make a web client because the most people play servers with weclients becuase they dont have to download it. the most people are thinking (im gettingaah virus aaaaaaaaaah) like my fried that plays this game too and a lot friends of me play rsps servers and thier friends too so i can advertise in real so... and if we do the idea from the topic i sended how to get members i think we can get a lot more and lets go to make money!!

P.S. a big text is not my speciality because i cant speak english very well.

danny , your youngest staffmember
    Unfortunate

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 pm by Unfortunate

Well, If I am going to be making the webclient version, these updates will most likely not be finished until July sometime. I know you guys are anxious. I can not rush this project, as that will not allow me to do what I really want with the updates. I will find a server that runs with RS-PS.org. One more updates on the server. The Server and Forums are going to be switching to a new name in the future. We will be voting on a name for our server. Instead of Game Ryte Studios and TrimmStone, They will be the same name so there is no confusion when entering the website. Please reply with different ideas on different names the server could be changed to.
    Mod James

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 pm by Mod James

Yeh the two are confusing but why not have them as both not completely change it again
    Danny

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 pm by Danny

the webclient is not the bestest idea so that idea is out the list
    the next idea is that we do the thieving armour where we already have talked about... its a great idea with the 120 max level and that you can get the skillcape on 120 and the armour on 99.
    I love this idea because is original and i have never seen a rsps with rewards on 99+ levels.
    Can we agree with the thieving armour reward??

danny
    Flag80

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:06 am by Flag80

i agree with Danny it would be a great idea
    Unfortunate

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 am by Unfortunate

I do not remember any Thieving Armor? There is the Agility Armor that will be added if we keep the Download Client. The reason for the change is that I would like to change from Game Ryte Studios. I do not want a "Studio" and all we need is a server name and that could be our Brand Name aswell.
    Unfortunate

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:33 am by Unfortunate

Right now with what you guys are trying to decide on is delaying the updates that I will be adding. Please decide on what we are going to do so I can start with the updates.
    Danny

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm by Danny

i think we make the 120 max combat and the reward with it later in v2.3 because mayby we have more members then and the have to vote for that update.

so i think that you better can make the updates you think are the best right now to get the server a littlebit finished.
    and the ideas we have to do later... because we have to get more members.

danny
    Danny

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:43 pm by Danny

but i have one question?
    - when do i get my rank?

Is that when the v2.2 in online? or whut?

Laughing
    Unfortunate

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 pm by Unfortunate

Yes, As the update comes, You will receive your rank
    Danny

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:07 am by Danny

ok but the webclient dont work
    Unfortunate

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 pm by Unfortunate

Danny wrote:ok but the webclient dont work

That was a temporary test. It didn't work out the greatest as there was too many errors for me to go down and look through the files to find and still fix them. For now, there will be a Download Client out, which will be announced at a later date.
    Danny

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 pm by Danny

so it WILL not be finished on june 30?

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:11 pm by William Kobar

My new site is at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Unfortunate

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 am by Unfortunate

It is going to be done soon, in about 2-3 days, it should be up and running.
    Danny

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:17 pm by Danny

nice
    with my pictures right u downloaded it right??
    Unfortunate

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:03 pm by Unfortunate

Only the background is going to be changed. I do not know how to make the buttons different.

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm by William Kobar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is my site url in case that other one doesnt work

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:25 pm