Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Game Ryte Studios

Please log in or register. Some features may not be available if you do not.

Game Ryte Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Kobar(Osis Lyner, Drimm Roland) is a FAG! New site is redrefraction.smfnew.com

Clarification

Poll

Should Unfortunate stay??

[ 1 ]
    Clarification Bar_left100%Clarification Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Clarification Bar_left0%Clarification Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Clarification Bar_left0%Clarification Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    William Kobar
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆
    ☆Founder☆CEO☆President☆

Character sheet
    Clarification Left_bar_bleue5/93Clarification Empty_bar_bleue  (5/93)

Clarification Empty Clarification

Post by William Kobar

Okay. I know we have had come major complications with things. I realize I have been a pain in the ass with this whole site, but I'm sorry. Brent, no you are not leaving. No, I'm not even going to attempt my own server. Ever. You are in charge of the server completely. Kat, you are never getting re promoted as long as I am here. You fucked up and have pissed me off way too much.

I am sorry for not asking you guys for advice. From now on, everything will be decide as a team. Because that is what we are, and I was retarded for forgetting that. I was so focused on what I wanted because I had been planning what I wanted on the server rather than what everyone else wanted. Again, Brent you are not leaving. If Brent leaves, I'm shutting down the site and quitting. Which means that I will have to find another career because this idea will be completely fucked.

I need to know what you guys want. The only thing I ask is that we don't move forums. I really like the way this one handles, and the only other forums I would want to switch to is VBulletin, which I will be getting as soon as I get enough money and get done with Basic Training.

I apologize for all this ****. Brent, this site relies on you. I am never hosting a server, so if Brent leaves, I'm fucked. You are the backbone to this entire idea. I just didn't think about your feelings. I don't care about my own feelings, but I forgot you guys cared about your own feelings. (that's prolly why I haven't got a girlfriend tbh Laughing)

Anyway, anything else you guys need from me, let me know. I should be able to get online way more often now that I graduated Saturday, May 28th, 2011!! Razz Seniors '11!!!
    Share this post on: reddit

Unfortunate

Post Sat May 28, 2011 10:03 pm by Unfortunate

WOW! That is all I can say. Just Wow. Thanks for understanding the "We" Part in Team(I know there is no W but if you turn the M upside-down, you get one, then add the e. Works out fine). We all need to share ideas. There are no "stupid" or "dumb" ideas. All ideas can be used to find out what other people's interests are. If you find something that you think might be weird, just say it. Others may like it.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:11 am